Architecturally designed & positioned in prime location
Lot 606 1452 Camden Valley Way Leppington, NSW 2179
This development offers a truly unique opportunity to build today for your family’s future, with a selection of affordable architecturally designed residences providing a wonderful opportunity for young families and first home buyers. Enjoy plenty of room to move and space to grow, with all of the region’s abundant attractions conveniently close by. Characterised by the highest quality of finishes, coupled with unmatched additions, such as built in wardrobes for all bedrooms with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe to the main bedroom. State of the art kitchens with high end finishes and filled with natural light.
PRIVATE, OPEN PLAN SPACES FOR SEAMLESS INDOOR OUTDOOR LIVING
Every inch of floor space is considered and generous open space areas are a signature feature of this development, along a selection of three to five bedroom terrace residences come in contemporary or more traditional styles, catering to your personal taste. Each has been designed with effortless entertaining in mind, complete with fully landscaped gardens. Quality finishes have been carefully chosen to create sophisticated interiors that are inviting, stylish and highly functional.
BE PART OF SYDNEYS CAPITAL GROWTH HOT SPOT
With the Badgery’s creek airport expected to open in the early 2030’s which will generate approximately 9000 jobs plus 6900 indirect jobs in the surrounding areas, Leppingtion is prime location for future growth. Positioned approximately 20 minutes from the future western sydney airport & Leppington train station being only a 5 min drive (3.3km away), lifestyle & convenience is at your door step. This renowned growth region is set to benefit from significant infrastructure investment in projects from transport and roadways to education, retail and recreation. Quick access to Camden Valley Way, the M5 & M7.
– 20mm Reconstituted stone bench tops
– 600mm wide stainless steel freestanding dishwasher
– 2 x 600mm stainless steel electric ovens in accordance with kitchen design
– 900mm gas stainless steel cooktops with wok-burner & cast iron trivets
– Ceramic tile splashback to kitchen
– 2000mm high semi-frameless clear glass shower screen
– Chrome finish tapware in bathroom
– Walk in wardrobe and ensuite to main with built in wardrobes to remaining bedrooms
– Dual Zone Actron Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling system
– Colorbond sheet roof cover
– Optical Smart Wire System
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– LED downlights throughout in satin chrome finish
– First quality ceramic tiles or laminated timber flooring to ground floor living, dining & kitchen and first quality ceramic tiles to all wet areas
– 100% nylon first grade quality carpet to all remaining areas
– Landscaping to front and rear yards including a combination of turf and shaped & mulched garden beds with planting including trees, ground covers & shrubs.
– Covered Alfresco Entertainment
– Open plan living and dining
– Upgrades available
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Macarthur Property Specialists do not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.