LIFESTYLE LOCATION, MODERN FAMILY HOME, IN GROUND POOL!
16 Liz Kernohan Dr, Elderslie NSW 2570
Sensational 4 bedroom family home, quality presentation, modern architecturally, located in the exclusive estate of Camden Acers.
Embrace a relaxed lifestyle from this highly appealing family home. This attractive property offers something for the whole family. Designed and built to a high standard with quality finishes throughout this modern family home offers plenty of space, style, set in a prized location.
– 4 bedrooms, en-suite and walk in robe to the master.
– Built in’s to all other bedrooms
– Impressive main bathroom with quality inclusions
– Quality tiling throughout, open plan living with down lighting, large family and meals area
– Premium polyurethane kitchen is large, with Stone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar and pantry
– 900mm stainless steel gas oven and dishwasher
– 900 canopy stainless steel range hood
– Ducted R/C air-conditioning, home office or study
– New quality carpets throughout and timber venetians
– Double lock/up garage with remote and internal access
– Great street appeal, stencilled concrete double driveway
Sparkling in-ground pool! New upgrade of pool pump, filters etc., and Easy maintenance assured.
– Outdoor entertainer’s area is extra-large with the extended alfresco, entertain family and friends all year round
– Fully landscaped gardens with lush green lawns, gardens
Located in a sought after position amongst quality homes. Enjoy the privacy in a family friendly location. Convenient to major and local shopping centres, Narellan Town Centre and cosmopolitan lifestyle of Camden. Sensational lifestyle on offer for the whole family in one of Macarthur’s premier residential estates ‘Camden Acers’ Truly impressive family home, your inspection welcome, contact Chris Halloran 0404 334 625 email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. The Agent does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.