Comfort And Space On 874sqm of Flat Land
4 Kim Pl, Ingleburn NSW 2565
Positioned on a perfectly flat 874sqm parcel of land in a quiet cul-de-sac, this residence provides the perfect opportunity for the family to have comfort of space and privacy. Accommodation comprises of three good sized bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built in wardrobes plus bathroom with separate toilet for added practicality. Positioned towards the front of the home you will enjoy entertaining in the open lounge room area followed by a breakfast bar setting kitchen that has plenty of storage and bench space. The backyard offers vast amount of space and privacy as well as a lock up garage with room for storage and or a workspace.
Whether you’re in the market to purchase a family home with space or the opportunity to invest and build a granny flat subject to council approval book your inspection today to not miss out!
• Neat kitchen with potential for a modern redesign
• Side access, carport plus lock up garage
• Ceiling fans, updated carpets
• Oversized child friendly level backyard
• Approximate distance to nearby locations noted below
• (1 km) Ingleburn High School
• (650m) Ingleburn RSL
• (700m) Sackville Street Public School
• (2.4km) Ingleburn train station
• (22km) Ingleburn shopping centre
• (450m) Bus stop